Saturday, November 18, 2017

Uppi 2

Without seeing the prequel Upendra, I embarked upon seeing this movie since it was being aired on TV. I am a big fan of Upendra's unique style of direction and thought-process since I saw his movies Om & Ssssshhh...!. This movie started off super-duper with Naanu Vs Neenu (selfishness vs selflessness). Apparently it continues where the prequel left off. Screenplay and dialog is awesome, direction is good too. The first hour of the movie is really worth a watch as it is more like a self-help book giving valuable advice. But story gets too confusing and it gets harder and harder to follow as the movie ends. After reading the wiki, I finally got to know some of it but I feel it could have been made easier to understand the message that was being conveyed! 
Rating: Good

No comments: